Friday, March 25, 2011

Flip Flop Stock Up Time !

During warm weather, I wear flip flops

All.

The.

Time.

They are comfortable, relaxed, and go with everything. Even your best dress! I intend to wear white flip flops at my wedding!

So this week, I'm heading over to Old Navy to stock up. Their cheap rubber flip flops are $2.99 or 2 for $5, usually. The good things about their flippy floppies is that while being cheap and rubber, they are of a MUCH higher quality than $2 flip flops you would find at wal mart or the dollar store.

So a few years ago, I started getting them in a lot of different colors. Black is my favorite, white is a close second, brown is popular and so is orange during summer. Red, yellow and blue are also popular choices. I usually buy them 2 pair at a time and am fully stocked at the end of summer. If only I could keep track of them from year to year...
it's like the dryer and socks...where do they go??

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder about Old Navy! I wear their flip flops a lot in the summer too...so comfy! :) Thanks for the visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! Funny, I stock up on ON flip-flops every year too. Have you seen their metallic gold flip-flops? I saw them online last year, but can't find them now... My current favorites are bright blue and gray.

    ReplyDelete